Blackheath Area Neighbourhood Centre values the dedication and commitment of volunteers who provide a range of beneficial and innovative services within the community.
If you are interested in helping us to run any of our services, projects and initiatives mentioned on this website, we would love to hear from you.
Wherever your talents or interests lie, we can find a use for them and a place for you!
Opportunities for volunteering at BANC include:
- Rostered weekly reception duties
- Fundraising, research and centre promotion
- Tutoring seniors and other computer novices at Cyber_Shed
- Community Reading program at Mt Victoria Public School (working with children check required and training provided)
- Community garden project (working with children check required and training provided)
- Working with our community development worker on community events such as Blackheath Day
- Become a HUFF facilitator (training provided)
- Driving the Bus
- Property maintenance (eg mowing at BOOSH)
Want to become one of our valuable volunteers? Then simply download and complete our Volunteer Application Form here, contact us via email indicating your interests or drop in for a cuppa and a chat with our friendly staff.