BOOSH Supervisor/Educator and casual Educators
BANC is looking for skilled and enthusiastic Educators to join our great BOOSH team in
You will assist in the delivery of a high quality, safe, fun and educational before/after school
and Vacation Care program, ensuring it is compliant with our service philosophy, policies
and procedures, and the requirements of the National Quality Framework.
Join our team with a permanent contract, working 9 hours per week during term time and
30 hours per week during Vacation Care.
Additional casual work is also available.
It is essential you have:
- Working with Children’s Check
- HLTAID004 – First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis & Asthma
- HLTAID001 – CPR
- CHCPRT001 – Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk
Support Coordination Team Leader
Permanent role, SCHADS Level 5, salary packaging, flexible workplace, great culture.
BANC is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Support Coordination Team Leader to join our
great team in Blackheath. You will help our participants to make the best of their NDIS plan
and also help BANC Access meet increasing demand for our services.
- Tertiary qualifications in social sciences or related discipline
- Experience managing a team of staff and/or volunteers
- Extensive experience delivering innovative person-centred services
- High level interpersonal skills
- High level organisation and time management skills
- IT skills, including experience using Microsoft Office
- Understanding of the experiences of people living with a disability
- Knowledge of the NDIS
- Experience managing a project within budget
As a condition of employment the following are required:
- Completion of NDIS Mandatory Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’
- Criminal record check
- Working with Children check
- Driver’s licence
- Roadworthy vehicle insured with comprehensive cover
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or relevant working visa documentation
BANC has been providing high quality disability support services to local clients for over 20
We love our work and care about our staff and clients’ experience.
Are you an experienced bookkeeper?
Join BANC as our Finance Assistant
14 hours per week
SCHADS Level 2 with salary packaging option
You are a skilled bookkeeper, with experience using MYOB. You pay attention to detail and can work to deadlines. You have a current Criminal Record Check.
To join the BANC team, you must address the selection criteria in your application.
Applications close 25.11.20.
Interviews scheduled for 27.11.20.
Do you thrive in a vibrant team environment? Are you ready to lead?
Join BANC as our BOOSH Coordinator
28 hours per week Modern Children’s Award Level 6 with salary packaging option
You are an experienced educator. You have a solid understanding of child development and the needs of children with special needs, and experience programming for children in middle childhood. You are organised and IT- savvy.
You have a current Working with Children Check and First Aid, Anaphylaxis, and Asthma Certificates
Applications close 06.11.20
Blackheath Area Neighbourhood Centre is seeking casual community support workers for variable shifts in the Upper Blue Mountains, delivering person centred supports to people with a disability and mental health diagnosis. Shifts range in duration from 2 hours to 8 hours across 7 days a week, including evenings.
Supports include social support, personal care, in-home support, skills development and community access with individuals and small groups. A positive attitude is essential and experience supporting people with all levels of ability is preferable.
First Aid certificate, Working With Children Check, mobile phone, basic IT skills and driver’s licence required.
For enquiries, please call (02) 4787 5684 and ask to speak with Brook or Jane
Position description here
Application form here
BOOSH Educators (casual pool)
Modern Children’s Award Level 1 and 2
Job description here.