Blackheath Area Neighbourhood Centre values the dedication and commitment of volunteers who provide a range of beneficial and innovative services within the community.
If you are interested in helping us to run any of our services, projects and initiatives mentioned on this website, we would love to hear from you.
Wherever your talents or interests lie, we can find a use for them and a place for you!
Opportunities for volunteering at BANC include:
- Rostered weekly reception duties
- Fundraising, research and centre promotion
- Tutoring seniors and other computer novices at Cyber_Shed
- Community Reading program at Mt Victoria Public School (working with children check required and training provided)
- Farm it forward – picking up vegetables from Shipley and delivering to local community members
- Blackheath cares – assisting vulnerable members of the local community with general duties
- Community garden project (working with children check required and training provided)
- Working with our community development worker on community events such as Blackheath Day
- Become a HUFF facilitator (training provided)
- Occasionally driving the BOOSH Bus for excursions during vacation care
Expressions of Interest
Want to become one of our valuable volunteers? Simply complete our expression of interest form below and we will be in touch.
We will contact you within a few days of submitting your details, using the phone number you provide below.